Friday, October 30, 2009

A Haunting we will Go...

Happy Halloween





I will be having Trick or Treating withdraws this year. No sneaking the occassional little candy bar. Oh yea, I mean checking the candy for bad candy... That is.

It will be our first year not going out. Our girls are too big, well my 17 year old will still trick or treat, nothing like a big bag of candy :), however the friends are more important than us old fogies :(.

For the last several years, we also took our neice and nephew trick or treating. This year they want to go out with thier dad. Unless they change their mind between now and tomorrow, looks like we'll be staying in :(

It's been a fun Holiday for creating. I sold several of these cute little beads. Stop by my shop at AngelsCreation.etsy.com to see all my handmade beads.




Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Halloween :)


No comments:

Post a Comment